Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

mgcamd autostart does not work.

  • Thread starter Thread starter mbo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Send with an HP laptop: I had no meaning to come over as hot headed or anything. I felt as being talked to as if I was six years old and that is years ago.... Excuses if I offended anyone.

Thanks to kleinerjunge everything with the cam is hunky dory now. Great and thanks!

You're not showing it as many years ago...

Sinxe when does ur laptop put that it sent a msg?! It does not... however, as you will have seen from many other posters who use their phone to post, it is automatically put in where it is sent from. If you don't want to be spoken as a child, then it might help to not act childish...

Since a solution has been found, I will close this thread...

Sent with Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top