P
Philjobooboo
Guest
Using vix image and 1.35a

I rebooted the router and it's a lot better now. Might have to get in touch with BT. Says it's connected at 78mbps but every now and again it's so bloody slow.
I can't take credit for this (Ronand gave me this info).... in your mg_cfg file I changed "L: { 03 } 172.16.1.1 28007 /tmp/mgcamd.log" to "0: { 03 } 172.16.1.1 28007 /tmp/mgcamd.log" (this is default IP in the config file).
I did an update and it did not kill my router, I'll see how I get on during the overnight update.
I also kept 1.35a on as well.
not really sure what you mean by over night update as the image does not auto update, you have to physically tell it to update, maybe you mean ABM ? or your EPG ?.
I was thinking L to a 0 thing is more to do with it killing my router
L: { 00 }
0: { 03 } 172.16.1.1 28007 /tmp/mgcamd.log"
It should be
notCode:L: { 00 }
Code:0: { 03 } 172.16.1.1 28007 /tmp/mgcamd.log"
Best thing,
Use mgcamd form openvix site.
Use these configs.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?24555-original-vu-duo&p=182712#post182712
I had a similar problem, I changed the mg_cfg file settings. This section; I changed to 06 and saved the file and ftp back into Var - Keys
# box type
# 00 autodetect, change only if you think wrong type detected.
# 01 dbox2
# 02 dreambox
# 03 triple-dragon
# 04 relook
# 05 openbox
# 06 dreambox/mips
# 08 stapi/kathrein
# 09 stapi/ipbox
# 11 stapi/openbox
B: { 06 }