Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] Mgcamd needs restart when switching channels

  • Thread starter Thread starter Djxplod
  • Start date Start date
just wanted to say thx for this amazing MG_cfg

i had always problems with vu+ devices and wondered why such powerfull machines need to restart mgcam all the time or while switching from several dishes like 0,8 to 4,8

this Mg_cfg is the solution for everyone who had problems with cam freezes while switching a channel!

works for me!

mega thx


I have had vu for many years and they are very good and hardly ever any issues and if there is issues they are simple to sort.

if any of the above solutions don't work. I would backup everything, except softcam etc and reflash and start from new. I remember sometime back when I switch to fibre optic and was given a new router I had similar issues and after restarting my router and ftping my files everything was sorted.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top