Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Zero] Mgcamd needs to be restarted

sponge_bob

New member
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I'm having to restart mgcamd138c every so often to get my channels working again. I looked into this but couldnt find any solution to it so far.
I have tried removing my other cam plugins, and adding keepalive=30 to my file.

Please help- its becoming a real nuisance!

Many thanks
 
Oscam? Took me an absolute age to get mgcamd working! So where do I start with this -any pointers?
To be fair, mgcam had worked fine until recently - is there anything i can do to get it back to like it was before..?
 
In Softcam settings do you have Mgcamd 1.38 set to AutoStart? Blue Button > Softcam Manager


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Yes it's set to autostart - i even changed the refresh interval to 1 min but still no difference
 
Try cccam and if not read up on oscam section of the forum took me a while to get it but you can tweek oscam a lot to get it running sweetly it's worth it in the end.
 
I startde with CCCam, then mgcamd, now am on oscam (wish I learnt it sooner), oscam far better than other cams. also ncam works fantastic.

oscam took me about a full whole day to read up, look at forums and setup the files.
 
Change the following attributes on your mgcamd file as follows:

K: { 10}
N: { 07 } 5 30
G: { 01 }



Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
 
i'll certainly be looking up on how to move from mgcamd to oscam, when i have a day free. ccam is SO easy though.. wish the others were the same.

@kokojnr

apart from K: the other settings were the same as you suggested. I have changed timeout to 10 so lets see if that helps! oddly enough i never had any issues before updating to 5.0
 
i'll certainly be looking up on how to move from mgcamd to oscam, when i have a day free. ccam is SO easy though.. wish the others were the same.

@kokojnr

apart from K: the other settings were the same as you suggested. I have changed timeout to 10 so lets see if that helps! oddly enough i never had any issues before updating to 5.0


oscam sound very difficult, but it not. if you read up first and then play around with the config files
 
When I used to use mgcamd years ago having the L line set to log would cause the cam to lock up so check that and disable logging to see if that improves things?
 
i have disabled logs - hope that sorts things out! thanks for the tip :)
 
Mgcamd 138 STILL keeps switching off :mad: Gonna have a go at oscam but its frustrating it was working before I updated, now its pissing me off!
 
Mgcamd 138 STILL keeps switching off :mad: Gonna have a go at oscam but its frustrating it was working before I updated, now its pissing me off!
Could you try MgCamd 1.35A?
That's what I'm using and it's stable.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
 
Could you share your config files? I just can't get stability using mgcamd on this Edision OS mini
 
Could you share your config files? I just can't get stability using mgcamd on this Edision OS mini
You referring to me?
If yes, i will upload my mgcamd file later this evening

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
 
Hi all,
Just to add to the weight behind the OP's question, i run a VUduo2 and started to move away from CCCAM about 6 months ago.
I also get MGCAMD stopping and need restarting, or it doesn't automaticaly start on startup though it is selected to do so.
I'm watching this thread with hopefully a solution.

With OSCAM, i do get an issue with multi tuners. If i'm recording something and watching something, only one is successful, teh other is a blank screen. Just somehting to note with oscam.
 
Absolutely no issues with Oscam here. Must be your config files/setup. I have FBC-Sat tuners and record loads n have no issues.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top