Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Middle LCD settings?

marcjens

New member
Joined
Sep 29, 2018
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Sorry if this is obvious:
How do I change settings / download skins for the MIDDLE lcd display on the box. Not the left one (lcd4linux), but the mono-colour one in the middle.
THanks
 
If you are looking to add picon skin, I don't believe that is possible on that screen. Hopefully someone with the device will confirm.

The settings for the front panel display are:
Menu > Setup > User Interface > Front panel display
 
Sorry if this is obvious:
How do I change settings / download skins for the MIDDLE lcd display on the box. Not the left one (lcd4linux), but the mono-colour one in the middle.
THanks

When in lcd4linux config try Global->Box Skin LCD Box-Skin-LCD Enable
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top