Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Mighty vix has fallen.

I dont find it very funny. People have followed Zeus and and have been taken it by how good it was and was going to be only to be told at build 23 that it failed.

People have re jigged their machines probably for hours resetting etc and now have to decide what to do

How long would it take them jigging their machines without vix?
 
John Good man would be a perfect match:)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
I dont find it very funny. People have followed Zeus and and have been taken it by how good it was and was going to be only to be told at build 23 that it failed.

People have re jigged their machines probably for hours resetting etc and now have to decide what to do

you would say that, you have not had a good word for Zeus since it was launched. No one forces you to use ViX so rather than constantly complaining about it, please do try another image and go bother their developers, see how far your constant complaints get you else where.
 
Hiya

Never laughed so much in all my life a great idea whoever thought it up when can we expect VIX The Movie

Bet that idea will give the boss man thoughts on who in the A list movie stars will play him :)


well i want Steve Buscemi to play me in ViX THE MOVIE.

tumblr_ls28tt9Wum1qhvi4fo1_400.jpg
 
Hello pheonix i saw your little confrontation with fraggle i think he was most annoyed that you thought the video was so funny

shame the admin closed the thread just as you where getting going nice one mate :thumbsup:
 
Hello pheonix i saw your little confrontation with fraggle i think he was most annoyed that you thought the video was so funny

shame the admin closed the thread just as you where getting going nice one mate :thumbsup:

lol, shame i was just telling him how funny i thought his video was, rather suspiciously it was deleted from the dropbox folder very soon after i posted that i liked it.

not to worry though, i have a copy on my phone that i can gave a laugh at when ever i need a pick me up.
 
I dont find it very funny. People have followed Zeus and and have been taken it by how good it was and was going to be only to be told at build 23 that it failed.

People have re jigged their machines probably for hours resetting etc and now have to decide what to do

I don't get it. Why would you spend hours re-jigging your machine if you were happy with Zeus 022/023?
 
I don't get it. Why would you spend hours re-jigging your machine if you were happy with Zeus 022/023?

going by previous posts i very much doubt he even updated to zeus.

also on the topic of zeus, it was not even spelled correctly in the Video LOL. (zues)
 
EH...you would say that, you have not had a good word for Zeus since it was launched. No one forces you to use ViX so rather than constantly complaining about it, please do try another image and go bother their developers, see how far your constant complaints get you else where.

Get your facts straight. I haven't ever mentioned anything about a bad word since launch. Correct no one forces me to use Vix but I do.
I haven't updated to the mighty Zeus as I was waiting until issues bottomed out
I haven't and wouldn't bother other developers but I would ask the same question. Why change something so drastic when it works?
 
While the videos made by Fraggle are slightly funny, they do show how stupid, childish, bitter, sexist & misogynistic he actually is.
 
Interesting how only the zeus spelling and a name or 2 being spelled incorrectly has been brought up. There was a spelling mistake in almost every line of text.
 
I haven't and wouldn't bother other developers but I would ask the same question. Why change something so drastic when it works?
So you're still using Windows 95 then?
The world changes, software changes, hardware changes: we simply have to follow. If only for your safety (thinking a.o. about the hearthbleed bug)..
 
To be fair these vids get boring after a while using the same scenes over and over again...
 
I dont find it very funny. People have followed Zeus and and have been taken it by how good it was and was going to be only to be told at build 23 that it failed.

People have re jigged their machines probably for hours resetting etc and now have to decide what to do



Well no really re-jig machines just a settings backup that's all that's needed

I will spend five mins upgrading to Helios when it comes out then restore the settings backup then continue as normal




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weirskynet
Living in harmony with his ,
Vu+ Solo2 , 😜👍😛😁
 
I've stuck with 808 as I'm very happy with it. It's a brilliant image and it does all I want it to do. Also I'm scared of bricking my duo2 if I'm honest. Lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
 
There is nothing in the image that will brick your receiver, the main difference between 3.0 and Zeus / Helios. is that you will have to setup again from scratch as the backup made on 3.0 is not compatible with Zeus or Helios.
 
EH...you would say that, you have not had a good word for Zeus since it was launched. No one forces you to use ViX so rather than constantly complaining about it, please do try another image and go bother their developers, see how far your constant complaints get you else where.

Get your facts straight. I haven't ever mentioned anything about a bad word since launch. Correct no one forces me to use Vix but I do.
I haven't updated to the mighty Zeus as I was waiting until issues bottomed out
I haven't and wouldn't bother other developers but I would ask the same question. Why change something so drastic when it works?

As much as we value user feedback in your case your welcome to hold on to it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top