Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Mini DLNA Problem (WILL NOT START)

MattSolo

New member
Joined
Jul 4, 2016
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK
Hello there

I have a VU+SOLO 2 box I have Mini DLNA setup, had problems with it for a while I use it stream content from my box to other devices PS3, I can't remember if i have tried it on the PS4
Please take a look at the pictures,any help would be appreciated But I believe it is a bug.

Kind Regards
MattService Setup.webpSETUP.webp
 
Hi,
are the shares still on your box? What do you read with Show Logs?

ciao
 
Logs are empty buddy and yes I checked that first none of the of Directories have changed and are still there :):)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top