Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Missing audio on some HD channels

  • Thread starter Thread starter lordmiles
  • Start date Start date
L

lordmiles

Guest
Hello. I am running a SAB Unix triple (Amiko Alien 2) box with the recommended version of Enigma from the supplier. I am able to receive France 3 HD with video and audio, but France 2 HD or France 4 HD have no audio (although video is perfect). Using Spark, there is no problem. I have researched similar problems on line and it seems to be a problem with Dolby Digital. Is there a fix for this, please?
 
Most France HD services are transmitting audio in 'AC3+' atm; maybe your box isn't capable of handling that? Maybe the box has a 'downmix' setting, that you could set to 'off'?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top