Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Missing CCcam in Vix image 5.2.039

rasod

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2010
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
73
Location
Stockholm
Hi, I'm missing support for CCcam in Vix image 5.2.039. It comes up with OScam on my VuDuo2 after flashing.
If it is removed by purpose, which is the latest VIX image that contains support for CCcam for VUDuo2 ?

/ rasod
 
Hi, I'm missing support for CCcam in Vix image 5.2.039. It comes up with OScam on my VuDuo2 after flashing.
If it is removed by purpose, which is the latest VIX image that contains support for CCcam for VUDuo2 ?

/ rasod

I did a search for 'enigma2-softcams-cccam-all-images_2.3.2-r1_arm-mips_all.ipk' in google and installed it manually.

Not really sure if I can give you a link to the site I got it from, but it's easy to find and 2.3.2 is the latest as far as I am aware.

As Huevos said OSCam is better maintained but some people still find CCcam easier.
 
2.3.8 is latest but seems to give glitches
 
Hi guys, thanks for your answers. Maybe I was a bit unclear with my question.
I have CCcam installed and working on my VuDuo2with iamge 5.2.030, after installing 5.2.039 CCcam seems to have been removed from the image eventhough I use my old image to restore settings and plugins. Of course I can change to OScam, thats no big deal. I was just curious about what has been changed in the images between 5.2.030 which is my old image where CCcam works and 5.2.039 which I try to install but where I am lacking CCcam.

/ rasod
 
2.3.8 is latest but seems to give glitches
No, 2.3.8 is an ancient version, just patched.
The latest CCcam is 2.3.2 with patches for long ECM and Sky DE (64 Bit CW).

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk
 
right 2.3.2 .Seems to have had a typo with 2.3.8
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top