Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Missing channels from bouquet and EPG

iwg

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2013
Messages
150
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Hi - over weekend I noticed that 2 channels weren't clearing - tried swapping them with alternates but now managed to loose them totally from both bouquets and EPG. The same two channels are available when I look in All Channels using red button but how do I get them back to normal position? I use ABM with appropriate Custom region settings. THanks.
 
Hi - over weekend I noticed that 2 channels weren't clearing - tried swapping them with alternates but now managed to loose them totally from both bouquets and EPG. The same two channels are available when I look in All Channels using red button but how do I get them back to normal position? I use ABM with appropriate Custom region settings. THanks.

update to 5.0 009 and the go into ABM and update config files
 
THanks - already at .009 version. Had tried updating config files but it said no update was due. Did delete bouquets and rescan - made no difference.
 
Sometimes can take more than just the one rescan. Delete, rescan, Delete, rescan until they correctly appear. Also note when you have rescanned n exited back to your tv, press the tv button on your receivers remote to bring up a free bouquet list.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
In Auto Bouquets goto configure and see if "include not indexed channels" is set to yes.
Re-Scan and see if that brings them back.
 
Hi SilverBlack - thanks that has done the trick. Now have the two missing channels back in both Bouquets All Channels with their Sly style numbers and in sub-bouquet. Also showing in EPG OK - albeit with one minor fault I guess I will live with - the 404 channel one is showing as a foreign version thereof! Doubt the programme content will differ though. Thanks again.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top