Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Missing File Folders

  • Thread starter Thread starter d12d
  • Start date Start date
D

d12d

Guest
Guy's I have a vu+ duo with a vix image installed and I am trying to set up a dvb-t tuner for viewing in Ireland, but I am having problems with the drivers, when I download the driver(s) that I want they seem to download but at the end I am getting a fatal error and from what I am reading on the screen it seems that they have no place to go, this is what I mean, if I want to put a CCcam.cfg file on the box I go to Var/Etc but what if when I go to Var there is no Etc folder what can I do then.

I hope you can understand what I am trying to say, so is there a way to get to FTP to the box with new folders in place so there are no folders missing, BTW I am the second owner of this box so I am unsure if the previous owner deleted anything that he shouldn't have, if you can help me out I would be very grateful as I am loving this box. P.S I don't mind changing the image to any other if necessary.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top