Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Missing Rytes sources...

  • Thread starter Thread starter bjorntj
  • Start date Start date
Please try the importer again; it should be fixed now. For more info, see
Code:
http://forums.openpli.org/topic/39224-no-rtyec-soucer-in-xmltv-import/?view=findpost&p=510664
 
Working now with the updated file downloaded earlier :)
 
The problem is that using the cross epg xmltv is that it doesn't work using a box that's streaming from the main receiver. There's no rytec virgin epg available. It used to be there on the sources on the xmltv where I can use my secondary receiver to import the epg and it's pretty much exactly like my main receiver.
So I take it that it's being looked at?
 
No need to repair anything; it just works again in build 15 (see the link I posted for the explanation).

Hi Rob I may be showing my lack of knowledge but I have flashed again to v 15 and the XMLTV download still does not work for me. CrossEPG download freezes. What am I doing wrong? Regards Frank
 
I'm exactly the same updated box, in xmltv impoter it says no active epg sources and when I try to update rytec providers it says cannot retrieve rytec sources, and in crossepg opentv providers get error no valid NIM found?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 
THe directory (where to FTP the XMLTVConfig.py) is this one i suppose ? /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XMLTVImport .

I have tried the fix and it is working :-)
 
Where is the XMLTVCONFIG.py file available from? I tried previous posted link takes me to Dev. page?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 
I have flashed my box to the latest build on my vu solo 2 and when i go to EPG and then to XMLTV -importer. I still can not import rytec virgin EPG service. Is this going to remain like this from now on. It used to be so easy to import the EPG this way. Why was it removed?
 
I have flashed my box to the latest build on my vu solo 2 and when i go to EPG and then to XMLTV -importer. I still can not import rytec virgin EPG service. Is this going to remain like this from now on. It used to be so easy to import the EPG this way. Why was it removed?


Why not just use the embedded VM EPG support and use the EPG updater to zap to a channel on your default transponder overnight to load 7 Days EPG direct from the stream, it's a lot more accurate than the Rytec source.
 
Why not just use the embedded VM EPG support and use the EPG updater to zap to a channel on your default transponder overnight to load 7 Days EPG direct from the stream, it's a lot more accurate than the Rytec source.

yup and use epg refresh plugin to auto update from there, its embedded so very reliable, as lincast stated
 
working fine now after ftping that file over, thanks :):thumbsup:
 
Fantastic job, the HMLTV importer is working again. Thanks to all that made it happen.:) The last few days have been a steep learning curve for me and although I didn't fix the problem, I now have a much greater appreciation of how good a job you guys do. This is certainly the best Forum.

One question, BT Sport channels have no information, will the epg data be added or do I need to reload? Thanks again.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top