Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Missing satellite channels on search

Thanks abu - I didn't know how you could tell what motor mounting system he was using from the photos he supplied!

@chris0147 - it's next to impossible to set up a motorised system on a bracket like that. The motor must be absolutely vertical (plumb) in order to track the arc properly. T & K brackets allow you to finely adjust the pole that the motor is mounted on so that the pole is vertical.
 

Attachments

  • point_eutelsat_5w.webp
    point_eutelsat_5w.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 10
I can't change it because the bracket I got is galvanized as it wont be rusts. These T & K brackets will get rusts so it is no good for me. If you want me to change it then you should pay me.

I can't see what it make any difference when change brackets as both works the same way. The bracket I got is vertical so what it make it any different!!!!
 
Surprisingly, you can get galvanised T & K brackets.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top