Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Mount Manager

Willmoore

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2015
Messages
848
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
68
Location
Stafford
In Mount Manager I see my HDD, I also have a USB fitted (picons are stored on it) but I do not see it - should I be able to ?

*sorry about the title spelling - can not seem to alter it.
 
Last edited:
go to blue button on remote and go to vix, mount manager anything attached will show there, or re-mount it from there
 
go to blue button on remote and go to vix, mount manager anything attached will show there, or re-mount it from there

That's where I was looking and only the HDD shows. The usb works well enough and the picons load from it.
 

Attachments

  • 1_0_1_196A_7D6_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    1_0_1_196A_7D6_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 20
Can you telnet into the box & issue:
Code:
df -h
Then post the results here.
 
I've never used telnet before - is this what you are after ? I can't seem to copy the text so have taken a screen shot - hope you can see it.
 

Attachments

  • Clipboard01.webp
    Clipboard01.webp
    39.8 KB · Views: 35
I've never used telnet before - is this what you are after ? I can't seem to copy the text so have taken a screen shot - hope you can see it.

yes, that shows your USB mounted. No idea why it's not showing in your mount manager though.
 
One thing I can see is that the file system on the USB stick has been written to the raw device (/dev/sdb) rather than a partition table being created and a file system being put onto that (which would then be /dev/sdb1).
This is all perfectly valid, and some USB sticks come pre-formatted this way, but may confuse the mount manager.
If you could copy off everything you could reformat the stick to have a partition table then copy things back on (perhaps do this on a PC?).
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top