Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET10x00] Mounting client box on server box/ Unable to see and open file system

George Kildare

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2014
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have bought a new Xtrend ET7000 that i want to configure as slave to my ET10000. To do this I am using Rob vd D's excellent instructions in Dutch from [email protected]. The first step is to mount the client on the server using Network Browser on the client. When I click on the client it asks whether I want to configure a user name and password. As per the instructions I answered No and pressed OK. I should then be able to open and see the file systems. After pressing again on OK I am supposed to see a breakdown of the client file system and the connection editor should open. does not work.

I cannot seem to be able to open the file system on the ET7000 client or on the ET10000 server. What am I doing wrong? Suggestions appreciated.
 
Have you started NFS in the Network tab on both boxes

If not you have to download the files. When done, check that the NFS service is running on both boxes.
 
Very many thanks for your quick reaction Timofee.

I installed nfs on both receivers, mounted the server on the client and installed the plugins.

Magic!! It's all working. My ET7000 has all my bouquets and streams from my ET10000,

Also thanks to Rob van der D
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top