Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET10x00] Mounting Macs

George Kildare

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2014
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Is there any good tutorial about mounting external disks? I am a bit confused by all the options, downloads and conventions under the Network part of the System menu. I am a mainly Apple household and I would like to mount one of my IMacs so that I can play family films on my Xtrend and also a list of I-Tunes music in several folders on my computer.

I can see both my IMAC in Network Neighbourhood and although I am not able to see the folders. I have entered and saved the appropriate login data for my IMac. What am I doing wrong?

I have ordered an Xtrend ET 7000 that I want to connect as a slave to my ET 10000 server for streaming. The 10000 is connected to a LAN. Do I have to connect the 7000 to the same LAN or can I connect it via an associated WAN and a USB WAN dongle?
Many thanks,
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top