Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Movielist Menu

Willo3092

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
Oct 1, 2016
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
25
Points
48
Location
East Midlands
There is an option in the movielist menu to 'reset playback position'.
Is it possible to add a 'mark as watched' option?
 
There is an option in the movielist menu to 'reset playback position'.
Is it possible to add a 'mark as watched' option?

menu/setup/recordings,playback and timeshift/recordings and playback/behaviour when a movie is started

the options there are
i) start at beginning
ii)resume at last location
iii)ask user

if you select the last option you can click on a recorded item and be given the option to start at the beginning or resume from where you left off

With the skin I use (Vix night HD) any watched item in the movie list the progress bar icon changes from green to yellow with the length of the bar being dependant on how far the item has been watched.

The progress bar icon is turned on by
Go to the movie list and press menu/setting/ show status icons in movie list = progress
 
Last edited:
Yes, I understand the options. I would just like the option to mark something as watched.
The issue I have is that if I get halfway through a series, all the ones I've watched are clearly visible from the progress bar.
If I flash my box then all of the progress bars are set back to unwatched.

Just to clarify, my recordings are on a NAS and as I understand it there is a ts.cuts file that remembers the last watched point of the movie.
I wanted to know why it was being reset :confused:
 
Last edited:
Just to clarify, my recordings are on a NAS and as I understand it there is a ts.cuts file that remembers the last watched point of the movie.
I wanted to know why it was being reset :confused:
Which is not the question you actually asked.
 
Which is not the question you actually asked.

I know. I asked if it was possible to add a 'mark as watched' option to simplify things.
I'm not sure if the playback position being reset is due to my recordings being in a remote location rather than /media/hdd/movie.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top