Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] MoviePlayer crashes after install build 100?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bjorntj
  • Start date Start date
B

bjorntj

Guest
When I try to play an existing recording the movie player crashes every time, no matter which recording I choose...

Here is the log..:

Code:
Screen <class 'Screens.InfoBar.MoviePlayer'>((<enigma.eServiceReference; proxy of <Swig Object of type 'eServiceReference *' at 0x226fb78> >,), {'slist': <class 'Screens.ChannelSelection.ChannelSelection'>, 'lastservice': <enigma.eS
erviceReference; proxy of <Swig Object of type 'eServiceReference *' at 0x21d8cc8> >}): <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 248, in create
    return screen(self, *arguments, **kwargs)
TypeError: MoviePlayer__init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'slist'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 214, in processDelay
    callback(*retval)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBar.py", line 205, in movieSelected
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 333, in open
    dlg.isTmp = True
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'isTmp'
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method Session.processDelay of <__main__.Session instance at 0x20516e8>>,()) failed)
]]>
              </enigma2crashlog>
      </crashlogs>
</openvix>
 
Well, I saw that one but since it was a different box I thought it might be something different... :rolleyes:
 
Also I kind of expected a sticky message about this, if this was a known bug, to prevent people from installing build 100....

BTJ
 
Any workaround I can implement?
I just installed 090 and I still get the same error... :(


BTJ
 
Did a new install and instead of copying all my config and plugins back, I did it one by one... And the sinner is the Netatmo plugin..
Not sure if the reason is code in OpenVix or the plugin but I guess you guys can figure that out... :)
 
Sounds like a plugin issue to me and if that is the case it's authors should be the ones to make sure it works with ViX and not the other way around, especially if it is a closed source plugin (I don't know if it is open or closed source at this time).


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 
I see that there is a link to Github so I guess it's open source... :)
 
This Netatmo plugin would only be of interest to those who have the hardware installed in their home, which presumably is a very low number. You're probably the only one who has this plugin installed on a ViX image @bjornt, but others are having the movieplayer issue.
 
I replied on your other thread. If this is a non-official ViX plugin, then it could be the cause of your issue.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top