Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo SE] Movies button makes Enigma 2 crash/reboot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Phendra
  • Start date Start date
P

Phendra

Guest
Hi, I am not a whizz at this so need some help please. When I press the button next to menu "movies/recoded button" my enigma 2 crashes and reboots. I have the log here.
I have searched for hours for the answer. If an update will solve this please can someone point me in the direction of a beginners guide to do this and what needs backing up.View attachment enigma2_crash_1434213633.log

thankyou if you can help
 
Hi,
btw XBMCaddons is old it is now called Kodi direct.

ciao
 
thanks for quick reply. I have no clue what xbmc addons is all about, I removed it and it still crashes, i read somewhere(online) that it might be trying to read a file that doesn't exist... instead of hdd/media/movies, does this sound correct? Just to remind you i am no expert- more like a beginner so go easy with me. thanks
 
thankyou for your help. I have found a temp fix which will work for me for now. Any chance you could direct me to a thread/site that gives easy step by step instructions to update all software etc and how to back-up so i don't lose all my channels ?

thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top