Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Moving programmes from the internal hard drive in my VU+ Solo2 onto a flash drive

Cosmic Truth

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2012
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Can anyone tell me how to do this, please?

I've recorded a lot of episodes of Brain Games, and want to put them onto a flash drive that I can put into my TV and watch from there, freeing up the internal hard drive on my VU+ Solo2. I've also recorded a couple of radio programmes that I want to listen to in the car.

Could you make any instructions idiot proof, please? :)
 
Put the USB in box.

Reboot

Go into movie list

Bring up recording

Press green button

Select your usb and press ok

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
Put the USB in box.

Reboot

Go into movie list

Bring up recording

Press green button

Select your usb and press ok

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I just tried it with a couple of radio programmes, and it worked a treat. Thanks for the info mate. :thumbsup:

Would this be the same process for all Enigma 2 receivers? I have a Mutant HD2400, and I want to do the same with radio programmes I've recorded on that box.
 
Last edited:
If it has vix image yes others very likely

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top