Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] MP3 Browser plugin crashes system on start

nekrub2

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
354
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Location
Switzerland
Dear all
Today was the first time after update from 5.4.005 to 5.4.006 I started the MP3 Browser
Directly on the start I got a start. I could replicated the same again. So I suspect that 5.4.006 does something different or lacks something the old version had.

I attach both crash logfiles and hope that somebody could find out what went wrong

Thanks for your help

nekrub2

PS I would not like to give up the MP3 Browser because I see the album picture and the lyrics for each and every song.
 

Attachments

Same error both times....

Code:
< 75156.5529> 17:02:13.9911   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/mutagen/_util.py", line 256, in _openfile
< 75156.5549> 17:02:13.9931 mutagen.MutagenError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/media/hdd/Eva_Cassidy/Over The Rainbow.mp3'
< 75156.5563> 17:02:13.9944 [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method Session.processDelay of <__main__.Session instance at 0x71448468>>,()) failed)

Does '/media/hdd/Eva_Cassidy/Over The Rainbow.mp3' really exist?
 
Oh!
Something has gone wrong with my media library on the USB. Will rebuild the directories and hope that everything will be there again.
Thanks a lot for your hint
 
Fixed - mount did not show to USB anymore

First I thought I had deleted all music directories on my USB stick but it was a wrong setting in the mounts. I tried to mount a network device and set it as HDD by error. So my USB was no more recognised as HDD.

Now it works again.
Thanks a lot for the hint.
 
There's a bug in that plugin though.

Not finding a file is no reason to crash - it's a reason to pop up a message warning you that the file could not been found.

Report it to the plugin author?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top