A
antiks
Guest
Hi,
On my TV I sometimes get a multi-coloured bar that appears usually along the top of my screen, but sometimes in other places (such as two vertical bars at the side of the screen). This is only apparent after changing to a HD channel (occasionally), or switching from another input on my TV back to the Vu+ box. The only way to rectify this issue is to reboot the Vu+ box.
I've contacted LG first to see if it's an issue with my TV (as it's a relatively new TV and I didn't see this on my old LCD TV) and they said that as rebooting the Vu+ box fixed the problem, it's not an issue with the TV. I also don't have this issue on any other input (Roku or PS3)
Here are two pictures showing the issue:
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Kind Regards,
antiks.
On my TV I sometimes get a multi-coloured bar that appears usually along the top of my screen, but sometimes in other places (such as two vertical bars at the side of the screen). This is only apparent after changing to a HD channel (occasionally), or switching from another input on my TV back to the Vu+ box. The only way to rectify this issue is to reboot the Vu+ box.
I've contacted LG first to see if it's an issue with my TV (as it's a relatively new TV and I didn't see this on my old LCD TV) and they said that as rebooting the Vu+ box fixed the problem, it's not an issue with the TV. I also don't have this issue on any other input (Roku or PS3)
Here are two pictures showing the issue:
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Kind Regards,
antiks.