Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Zgemma H7] Multiple bouquets

machare

New member
Joined
Jul 19, 2011
Messages
339
Reaction score
0
Points
0
When I press the up arrow on the remote I get a list of the channels in my current bouquet but when I then press the blue button I would expect to see a list of my bouquets but all I get is a list of some other channels I don't normally use. The receiver is new so I am not sure if this has ever worked. It is almost as if 'multiple bouquets' is not enabled.

As a separate point I have tried running 5.2.041 but the receiver locked up sometime after it rebooted following an attempt to restore my 5.2.040 settings.
 
Thanks for your help. Running 5.2.041 in a different multiboot partition and not restoring the settings appears to be the solution to my problems.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top