G
gordyboy
Guest
as per title no volume or mute buttons working on remote
its an original vu+ duo remote tried through the web still no sound control that way
To return the remote to a none configured state
1. Press 1 and 6 for three seconds until LED is on.
2. Press 9 9 6.
This will only work on the vu universal remotes (i.e. one that can control the tv), not one of the standard vu remotes (such as the original vu remote)
What pheonix posted will work on the Duo2 remote also.
I was talking about the original vu remotes, i.e. for the original duo etc... as op said duo remote, not duo 2 remote, so edged in side of caution...
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Do the thread pre-fix's show on Tapatalk?
just a question. We have been asked to report bugs with new images but how do you determine the bug with people running different receivers?
re all my Vu remotes still work fine on build 805, tested on duo, uno, ultimo, solo2.
Thats interesting as I havent done anything different other than install the new build same as any other build but this time with problems.
Think I will wait for the next update and see if it rectifies itself
re all my Vu remotes still work fine on build 805, tested on duo, uno, ultimo, solo2.
Thats interesting as I havent done anything different other than install the new build same as any other build but this time with problems.
Think I will wait for the next update and see if it rectifies itself