thecaretaker
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Apr 22, 2012
- Messages
- 327
- Reaction score
- 4
- Points
- 18
- Location
- Southern UK
- Website
- www.thecaretakers.co.uk
Inspired by requests from my wife who didn't like the epg layout or the channel zap. I've made the picons larger (and included the 400x240 size picons I use for 28.2E). I moved the date and time to the right side.
I know I should use a user skin file, but I couldn't seem to get it to work. Just replace the existing Simple_Ten_Eighty files with these and restart the GUI.
Hope some of you find it useful and fun.
View attachment Simple_Ten_Eighty.zip

PLEASE NOTE: The Simply_Ten_Eighty skin used images for the epg from the "skin_default/epg" folder. You need to replace those as well. They are included in the zip file.
I know I should use a user skin file, but I couldn't seem to get it to work. Just replace the existing Simple_Ten_Eighty files with these and restart the GUI.
Hope some of you find it useful and fun.
View attachment Simple_Ten_Eighty.zip

PLEASE NOTE: The Simply_Ten_Eighty skin used images for the epg from the "skin_default/epg" folder. You need to replace those as well. They are included in the zip file.
Last edited:
