thecaretaker
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Apr 22, 2012
- Messages
- 327
- Reaction score
- 4
- Points
- 18
- Location
- Southern UK
- Website
- www.thecaretakers.co.uk
Thought I'd share the small modifications I've made to the VixBMC_1080 skin. The infobar show all tuners A up to H (red if in use) on my Ultimo4K and shows signal & screen resolution (See screenshot below).
I don't confess to be any programmer, but it works for me and thought others who use this great skin might find it useful.
Back up the original files (or rename them) and replace them with the 2 attachments.

View attachment skin.xml
View attachment skin_ViXBMC_1080_Templates.xml
I don't confess to be any programmer, but it works for me and thought others who use this great skin might find it useful.
Back up the original files (or rename them) and replace them with the 2 attachments.

View attachment skin.xml
View attachment skin_ViXBMC_1080_Templates.xml
Last edited:



