Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Mysterious Recordings that are not in auto timer or timer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dekd
  • Start date Start date
D

dekd

Guest
Howdy,

I have vix 3.0 running on vu duo and I have some programs recorded to HDD that are not in my timer or auto timer? Totally baffled!
I have FTP'd in to look at the autotimer.xml and also the timer.xml and the redordings are not in there also.


One of my kids did mention they used record on a program a while ago and somehow, it has sort of series linked but I just can't find it to delete it???

Are there any other locations for timer/auto timers within the receiver than I can try and route out?

I'm at the stage of now running a search from the PC on keywords of the recorded problem....

All great fun, but annoying that it has temporarily beat me .

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks....
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Short green press & long green press should show you any scheduled/repeating timers.
Anything in there?
 
Just tried,,,,, looks like short cut to menu, then timers..... lol, did not even know that, so something learned already.
Still no joy, even let windows pc, run search over FTP folders for the channel name/synopsis etc and still can't find it! Recorded two programs yesterday again ,.ggggrrrr!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top