Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] N/A on channel list

cactikid

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
3,073
Reaction score
4
Points
38
had an odd occurrence this morning all of my named channels are named N/A :eek::D after daily epg and abm ran,before i had an odd one n/a,will be moving to apollo soon but was curious about this strange event.:confused:
 
had an odd occurrence this morning all of my named channels are named N/A :eek::D after daily epg and abm ran,before i had an odd one n/a,will be moving to apollo soon but was curious about this strange event.:confused:

That has been a very tough bug to track down but those involved (not myself), have finally cracked it and the fix is included in the latest Apollo builds as far as I am aware.
 
i think the box is telling me to shift my arse as its not amused =n/a :D
 
Hi,
I still have this issue.
Now running on 022 on Vu+Solo2.
I first had only done a couch-flash, and thought that might have the cause I still had this.
Yesterday did a USB-flash and somewhere this morning it happened again.
Lately this N/A only happens on BBC1HD, 3HD, 4HD and ITV1 HD. All other channels keep their data correctly.
It looks like it is a short reset, as it also has happened twice within a recording. It looks like I´m only missing 2-3 seconds tops.
Thanks

ADD info:
this only happens in my own favourite list.
The AutoBouquetsMaker list is untouched, and shows all channels correctly.
Could it be an idea to throw my own favourite-list out, and make a new one, and see how that goes?
 
Last edited:
this only happens in my own favourite list.
The AutoBouquetsMaker list is untouched, and shows all channels correctly.

What is the makeup of your favourite list bouquet? (DVB-S2/DVB-T2/DVB-C)?

The bug that was fixed should now prevent this from happening. If your favourite bouquet is a mixture of channel sources then it might be the sequence of when they are scanned/saved before ABM runs.
 
What is the makeup of your favourite list bouquet? (DVB-S2/DVB-T2/DVB-C)?

The bug that was fixed should now prevent this from happening. If your favourite bouquet is a mixture of channel sources then it might be the sequence of when they are scanned/saved before ABM runs.

Hi,
Thanks for answering, it´s only Satellite Freesat.
I already did what I said, remove Favourites (TV) and put them back in by hand.
Though there was a reset of the box, I saw it when I just came home, all channels had their correct name.
Only PICK and PICK+1 lost the EPG data.
So something seems te be going on: this reset thing. It wakes the box, as I have it going in normal standby by HDMI, when I put the TV in standby.
So this might be a totally unrelated issue.
Hans

PS
What also always happens is that the "info" on which channels I hsve the subtitles switched on, gets lost. I need to switch it on again.
 
Last edited:
I am also on 022 and have noticed i get N/A and some are empty but show once i have clicked on the channel. I dont have any favourite bouquet setup.
 
Lately this N/A only happens on BBC1HD, 3HD, 4HD and ITV1 HD. All other channels keep their data correctly.ADD info:
this only happens in my own favourite list.
[...]
The AutoBouquetsMaker list is untouched, and shows all channels correctly.
Could it be an idea to throw my own favourite-list out, and make a new one, and see how that goes?
This is from a Freesat ABM scan, correct? And ABM bouquet is fine but your favourites bouquet is not? Cause is your favourites bouquet has those channels marked as service type 25, and the Freesat bouquet has them marked as service type 1. Change the service type for those channels to type 1 in your favourites list.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top