Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Need help with get 30 west channels

chris0147

New member
Joined
Jul 2, 2020
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi all,

I need your help with getting 30 west channels.

I've setup my rig on dead straight with 3 dots, the dish elevation is 22.5 degree and the motor is set to 0 when I moved the whole rig to 0.8west. The maximum signals for aljazeera english on 0.8west I can get is 77%. I can get from 45 east to 0.8west with no problem, but I can't get 30 west channels because of the close building next to my house.


According to dishpointer.com, it say it will work if i adjust my dish to 24.4 degree.​

UIfubfL.png


Oz8iy5N.jpg



I'm not sure if it is going to work because of the close building next to my house. I can see the clear sky, but I am not sure if it is going to work. It may requirement to adjust my dish to go greater than 24.4 degree to get portuguese channels.

Do you know if it will work or not??
 
You pm'd me also on this question. Can you confirm that the dish position in the photo is actually pointing at 30W or whether it needs to turn further? I'm not sure there is enough clearance as the first image shows that the dish needs to be at almost 90 degrees to the wall of your house.
 
@chris0147 - I'm not going to answer your last pm as it is better to post your questions on the thread. Then, another person with a similar issue can find the information. That said, I think you have an issue with understanding how the dish "sees" the satellites in the sky. If the building to your west obstructs the dish view of the satellite at 30W, no amount of tilting the dish up or down will make it see it. You would have to either raise the dish on the pole so it can see over the other building (unlikely!) or find another location as @abu has posted.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top