Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Need Help with Gigablue HD Quad Plus Internet and filmon.co.uk

  • Thread starter Thread starter heliboy
  • Start date Start date
H

heliboy

Guest
Need help please! I am new user and have a Gbhdquadplus and having problems with watching Filmon TV. I live in Germany and watch only English TV. Since the spot beam change unable to watch all ITV channels, ch5, ch4, film4 and so on. All these are on Filmon in Internet so have been watching on Desktop. On GB I have been using the opera 1.0 browser. I am able to browse the Filmon web page but the channel content is not able to be watched. The error message reads adobe flash player must be updated. Unable to find other browsers or newer opera also unable to find update for flash player. Maybe I am going about it all wrong. any help on how I can watch Filmon on my GB would be Great!!!

Thanks very much
heliboy :confused::confused::confused: :cool::cool:
 
Hello Rob
Thanks for the fast reply. I am currently using the last openvixhd-apollo.090-gbquadplus_usb firmware. the problem is that I have tried every firmware and the result is always the same. Hope this will help you further.

Thank you very much
heliboy :confused::confused::confused: :cool::cool:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top