Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Need to get openvix version 5.0

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tweenage
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tweenage

Guest
Hi I made a backup of my version , it now says that my back up is not compatible with the current version I’m using, my back up is version 5.0.025 and I’m running version 6 , I’ve searched but can’t find a DL for version 5 , anyone got any idea where to get it from ?
Many thanks
Anthony

Ps it’s for a zgemma h2h
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top