Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K] Need to remove & re-install openVPN

spevs

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
270
Reaction score
6
Points
18
Hi I have a VuDuo4K running latest image and I can not get OpenVPN to run, which I believe is corrupting my NordVPN connection in VPNManager. I have two other VuUno4Kse boxes and the OpenVPN is running fine on those and VPNManager works as it should with Nord. Please can someone tell me how to rip out OpenVPN and re-install install it please, I have Putty installed on my PC......Thanks
 
I have reverted to 6.5.xxx images from multiboot and the same problem exists, which is making me think the issue is more with the Duo4K, anyone have any thoughts..........?

Screenshot 2024-07-25 200627.webp

Screenshot 2024-07-25 200801.webp
 
Last edited:
I have overcome the issue I had with OpenVPN, which turned out not to be an OpenVPN issue at all and was down to a range of Nord UK servers refusing my connection. The range I had issues with was UK1602.NordVPN.com.UDP through to UK2098.NordVPN.com.UDP, yesterday I didn't notice that my two Uno4k boxes were connecting to Nord Servers in the UK23XX to UK24XX ranges. Anyway all good now, I've posted the info as others could have the same issue.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top