Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Neew help with purchase for New Zealand

  • Thread starter Thread starter icepicknz
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

icepicknz

Guest
Hey guys,

Having issues finding any shops that will ship to new zealand, no online shops or people i've emailed over the last few weeks can help, not even vu+ them selves can point me to someone helpful.
I have tried VU+ distributer for Australia, but it seems their phones and website have been broken for ages, and the NZ distributer will only sell the Solo2 device.

I am looking for the following shipment
1 x VU+ Duo2, 2 x DVB-S2 tuners (so quad tuner, though just the standard will do if you cant do this)
3 x VU+ Zero's

No hard drives required but must be originals as I've had (what I thought were original) clones fail over the last 2 years which were vu+ Duo's.

Anyone that can help, please msg me.

Many thanks
Barry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top