Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] NetGear DUO Nas - mounting on V3.0 Build245

tagteam3283

New member
Joined
Oct 18, 2010
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
54
Location
Liverpool
Morning all,

Superb new image v3 b245, cheers.

Only snag I have hit is mounting my NAS on Duo since the update from v2.3:

  • I have a DUO & 2xSolo's networked via a router using powerline adapters. the router is setup to allocate status IP's to MAC's so nothing has changed here with regards to IP addreses.
  • I have enable Samba & NFS on Dou
  • Running Win7 on laptop & 2PC's - I can see and access the NAS folders from all of these.
  • I can also use FileZilla to access the NAS using "Vu" and pass & username.
  • I can see the NAS in Network Browser - when I click ok, I input the pass & username. However, where previously the folder would be visilbe after this step, they are not.

Any ideas please?

Regards,
 
Last edited by a moderator:
In

Menu->Setup->System->Network-> NFS Setup

Have you this service installed?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top