Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

netgear wifi dongle on vu+solo openpli4.0

  • Thread starter Thread starter fredattack
  • Start date Start date
F

fredattack

Guest
hello,
I have a problem for a while with my vu + solo. I try to install a wifi dongle netgear wna 1000 n with an image OpenPLi 4.0.
I found full driver for netgear. but none seem to work. my key is not recognized (not blinking) and the weird thing is that I do not even have proposed wlan in network settings menu.
This key work properly with a blackhole image, but I think the OpenPLi is more stable.
thank you.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top