Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Network drive rt2800usb

  • Thread starter Thread starter amar786
  • Start date Start date
A

amar786

Guest
Hi

Is anyone able to upload the ipk file for a network driver. rt2800usb?

I dont have a LAN connection so when I try to install the latest VIX image the USB dongle is not recognised.

Please help. I am surprised these are not available on the Openvix.co.uk . Either the file or link to where i can download.

Many thanks
 
Thank you Judge. Just seen your post. Sorry to be a pain, it turns out the rt2800usb is not the driver i needed. The correct one is usbserial (1.0-r1). Would really appreciate it if you could upload this. Been trying different things for days now.
 
Am I wrong or this driver is no more available on latest openvix-3.2.037 feeds?
 
Hi

Is anyone able to upload the ipk file for a network driver.mt7610u and mt7601usb

I dont have a LAN connection so when I try to install the latest VIX image the USB dongle is not recognised.

Please help. I am surprised these are not available on the Openvix.co.uk . Either the file or link to where i can download.

Many thanks
 
Is anyone able to upload the ipk file for a network driver.mt7610u and mt7601usb
From what I can see there is no driver for the mt7610u chipset in the Linux kernel at all.

Code:
https://askubuntu.com/questions/975464/mt7610u-unable-to-install-wifi-driver/975504#975504
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top