hey guys
I have 3 boxes vu duo and solo and a gigablue 800 se.
obviously the duo is the MAIN box with the other 2 in bedrooms.
What i am trying to achieve is;
Any recording made on duo I want to be able to view them on either the solo or gigablue.
What I have have managed;
To network mount hdd on gigablue (havent tried solo yet doesnt really get used) but i cant seem to find any way of accessing it after mounting it
Am i missing something out?
cheers
I have 3 boxes vu duo and solo and a gigablue 800 se.
obviously the duo is the MAIN box with the other 2 in bedrooms.
What i am trying to achieve is;
Any recording made on duo I want to be able to view them on either the solo or gigablue.
What I have have managed;
To network mount hdd on gigablue (havent tried solo yet doesnt really get used) but i cant seem to find any way of accessing it after mounting it
Am i missing something out?
cheers
