Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Network Settings

Stanman

Well-known member
Joined
May 1, 2010
Messages
11,284
Reaction score
44
Points
48
Age
59
Flashed the box and apart from a few teething issues works fine.
I have one issue that is bugging me but is not affecting box performance.
When I do a network test the local option alway fails even though have done software update and had no problems:confused::confused:
 
While its not affecting box performance it is a problem for which I hope an answer to the problem or work around could be found.

I cannot use CCcamInfoPHP from my linux box to the receiver or the XBMC Media Center to get the music/media from my receiver to the computer yet it worked excellentky with 1.3.

Apparently it is a problem with the PLI side of things and not VIX. What a feather in the cap if the VIX team could sort it out.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top