Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Network shares

I use autofs on mine.Sometimes when i go to select a location i get dont exist as i then have to remove mounts and rescan,maybe my ip changed.Sorry not know about zfs and was it working before on an e2 box and ip has not changed.
 
Ok thanks for your help, and I have now posted this problem in the ViX support forum.
 
Hi all,
Something similar here. , but I don't get option of cifs share only nfs, Box can see Nas and folder is green, but keeps saying path doesn't exist. even after rebooting,
My android TV can see Nas and files and play, but the VIX is a way better interface to work with, any help appreciated
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top