Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] new audio bug

river-rat

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2011
Messages
399
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
uk
ok second bug i found since i have gone to 808

if i turn the tv off and leave the box on:

when i turn the tv on the channel is there but no sound at all???

i have to change channel to get sound, didnt have this before updating to 808
 
Hi,
it is no bug in ViX. It seems to be a problem in the HDMI communication between VU and TV. There are some people complaining about that. It seems to be more a bug in the driver or the used TV. Try turning on "ignore EDID" or something like that in the A/V settings.

ciao
 
well i would say is a bug, was was not there before i updated the software mate

i have to change channel to get sound back and my tv is ok on all other items i have

my bypass edid check is off. i will turn on and report back

thanks
 
on turned the tv to standby,8 gone out, come home, no sound change channel NO SOUND

so this edid check didnt work.
 
I'm not sure if this is connected but I have just tried to play a movie and there's no audio on it. I'm currently using 8.0.8 but have watched the same movie with audio on an older vix build.
 
Hi,
which sound tracks are inside the movie? Downmix set to on?

ciao
 
gone back to 806, turned on the tv :) and sound
 
Trial, This is the info I got from mediainfo - 1 audio stream :DTS. First audio stream English, 1 509 kbps, 48.0 KHz, 24 bits, 6 channels, DTS.

I've tried downmix both on and off.
 
I've had the same issue for a few months with no sound when turning on the tv, disabling HDMI CEC helped me and working no problem now.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top