Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K] New box stuck

Clemente

Member
Joined
May 2, 2018
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hello, bought my new Vu+ Duo4KSE today.
I attempted to upload latest Openvix 5.4.008. When it was finished the box rebooted but now it is stuck in initial screen (Openvix logo and "all your support needs at www......". Same screen on the front panel display. Attempting to flash again the upload seems to start, on front panel screen I read Flashing Image but it does not progress. I tried using 3 different USB keys. What can I do? Any recovery file available? Thank you for your help.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Solved! But in a strange way. I removed a new WD 2TB hard drive sold together with the receiver. I installed this drive in the box before connecting for the first time, it seemed logical to me. After removing it, I repeated flashing operation and suddenly it was all OK. Now I pushed again the hard drive caddy in the box, I must try if this disk works properly. Any advice regarding this issue that seems so strange to me. Thanks.
 
Sorry guys... I see now that I selected Uno4KSE as my receiver but it is a new Duo4KSE. Excuse me, a little bit of confusion from me in this thread.... but now my new box works properly.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top