Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

NEW Client mode introduced in OpenViX build 5.0.013

This is one thing that has always worked perfectly for me, across all my Bouquets, and saves me doing the work manually .. can only praise the implementation
 
It's obviously rare and maybe needs a reflash no restore job. Cheers anyway.

The server box duo2 is definitely in standby btw...
 
Last edited:
All client mode does is import bouquet files from another box. If you guys can't open a stream that is nothing to do with client mode. You need to start looking at your network, and server box to be certain tuners are available.

from what I can see I disagree about it being a network problem.

I have 3 tuners running on my osmega, for testing lock a service locally on the dvb-s2 tuner and use the dvb-c tuner services for client mode. if reverse the tuner usage its the same.
I am struggling to see how a network issue is creating a scenario where every alternate service in a bouquet cannot be opened, its just too uniform to be network related.
 
I'm 19.2 sat and vm cable and happens on both when servers in standby. I'm one of each tuner.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
 
I use whatever tuner isn't on downstairs but in standby both should work no? Some premium channels are like Chris said. One worlks, next one doesn't, works, doesn't blah blah...If tuner issue no premium would work.
 
i dont follow Huevos, Bangord30`s issue isn't caused by a lack of tuners and likewise nor is mine.

if I lock a service on 1 of the 2 dvd-s2 tuners, and on my client/slave box using client mode I lock a service from the 3rd tuner, a dvb-c tuner I see this problem. its also the same if I test the opposite way around.

ive got enough tuners and enough grunt with both boxes running on gigabit.

it sounds like we are so far unique but I find that hard to believe.
 
Thanks mate. Yes OScam here.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
 
Nope CCcam doesn't fix me

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
 
i dont follow Huevos, Bangord30`s issue isn't caused by a lack of tuners and likewise nor is mine.
OP says he has 1x each tuner, so how is he going to get a clean zap between tuners. Tuner is occupied by streaming and then you call a new stream.
 
If one premium channel works on cable or sat when server is in standby surely they all should? Used to. One working then not the next but the next and so on makes no sense surely?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
 
It all depends if your server boxes sees an overlap between streams.
 
switched to client mode / previously was using channels importer, also using remote streamer - setup was straight forward and seems to be working well - will see how it fairs in a few days.

Top work team.
 
im using mgcamd (not oscam or cccam).

how many tuners are required on the hosting box being shared to ensure client mode runs properly?
I have 3 tuners (2 x dvb-s2 and 1 x dvb-c).

if I want to watch the dvb-c tuner using client mode on a second box, and I leave the hosting box locked to a service on one of the dvb-s2 tuners, you are saying I don't have enough free tuners? how many do I need then
 
Put the box in standby. Now you need 1x tuner of the type you want.

To shift channel with only 1x tuner you need to be sure the current stream is closed before requesting another stream. If there is any overlap the new stream requested will not play.

The time it takes to close the stream depends on the drivers in both boxes and the network.

To be certain the new stream works the only sure way is to ensure there are 2x free tuners of the type required.
 
I've had the same problem. Motorised dish, both client client mode and channelsimporter. However, works faultlessly if I use build 20 on the clients.
 
I understand the problem with 1 Tuner. To be certain the new stream works, the previous has to be closed.
So can we have a function "Close previous stream on zapping" or something like that.
A bit in the way the function "Zap before streaming" in de Open webif was working.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top