Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] New EPG search (Yellow, Yellow) crashes box

Clabs

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
May 14, 2011
Messages
307
Reaction score
1
Points
18
As the title says, if I try and perform a new EPG search ie Yellow button>Yellow button, the box crashes. I am not entirely sure when it first started happening but I think it was working prior to build 799.

I have tried restoring from a few prior backups but the problem remains. One of my Ultimos that I updated a couple of days ago is also suffering from the same problem. I have not had a chance to check my other boxes yet but they are on older builds anyway.

It would be appreciated if someone else on the latest build could try a new EPG search to see if the problem is isolated to me or not.

Here is the crash log from the Duo2:

View attachment enigma2_crash_1386781123.log
 
Thanks for reporting.
Confirmed on build 800, I'll open a bug report for Andy to take a look.
 
I can confirm that this is also an issue for me on build 800 running on a Vu+ Duo.
 
Just to confirm that this is resolved in build 802 so thanks very much for the extremely speedy fix :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top