Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] New Gigablue Quad ViX OE3.0 Release

trouble is mate what info to drop, as the screen is small. the space that we have is tight.

I don't know you guys but myself from were I seat, I can't see anything currently on what is being displayed.

Therefore what could be nice is to have a parameter so people can decide rather to have the current screen or just the picon displayed within the LCD as a replacement? (maybe for the beginning we can use normal picons and just re-size them to fit in the screen without the need to change their format if different?)

I don't know if this is something we can do "easily" or it's tight to GB
 
Hi, i've installed the last release of the openvix; I can't scan for dtt channel, on the lcd display i can read the message "no service" while searching and automatic scanning stay on 0%. I've tried manual scanning over some frequencies with 0 channels found results.
In the informations panel i can see all 4 tuners, and they are properly configurated to dvb-t service.

What I have to do to make it works?
Thanks...
 
Hello,

Version 521 reinstalled (no update) solve alot of problems i had with some mkv and avi, thanks very much.
 
We have been experiencing problems with the feeds. All has been fixed now, but it takes some time to upload them all.
 
seeds are still down, i cant get on to plugins or vix update on vu+ duo
 
seeds are still down, i cant get on to plugins or vix update on vu+ duo

we have some 19 plus images to upload, each with over 1.5 GB worth of feeds etc, so as rob said please be patient as this takes some time.
 
First of all i have to say i`m very pleased with the vix images.

I`m new at using the vix image since i bought the gigablue quad a week ago.

Nothing negative to say so far.

As english is not my native language i often use subtitles for the sky channels, makes it easier to follow the programs.
This fails when i watch recordings from sky. When i add subtitles, some text is missing and other text remains on the screen and disappears after a while making it difficult to follow what`s being said.

Is there a possibility to have a look at this in the future please ? It would be a great help for me if this is being fixed.

thnx alot.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top