Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] New image. Don't have ethernet so can't install Wifi adapter drivers

OK, how I did it...

1) I dug out my Buffalo Ethernet Bridge, plugged into my laptop and made a note of the IP address.
2) Plugged Bridge into Sat box Ethernet port.
3) Flashed to latest Helios ( previously downloaded) and set up Network as LAN.
4) I was then able to download the EM28, WiFi Drivers etc. for the Solo2.
5) Did a FTP of my Terrestrial settings, Picons Etc.
6) Job done but very fiddly!

My only concern now is that when checking for any updates the box freezes.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top