GMTH63
New member
- Joined
- Jul 2, 2011
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi
Downloaded new image but picture kept sticking, so dowmloaded different image (clarketech new image),
now that you have updates fixing the problem I would like to return to vix, but when tring to download only
gets as far as saying it is booting and seems to stick there, Uploaded ok the first time, have tried other images
and they all load, have now tried the vix 2-3 times and get same result each time.
Waited between 20 and 30 minutes.
I uploaded the lastest bootloader which went ok.
thanks
Downloaded new image but picture kept sticking, so dowmloaded different image (clarketech new image),
now that you have updates fixing the problem I would like to return to vix, but when tring to download only
gets as far as saying it is booting and seems to stick there, Uploaded ok the first time, have tried other images
and they all load, have now tried the vix 2-3 times and get same result each time.
Waited between 20 and 30 minutes.
I uploaded the lastest bootloader which went ok.
thanks