Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

New image update box stuck on open vix please wait page

Naz

New member
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
42
So I updated from the menu software update from .13 to .14 today and the box gets stuck on open box please wait page , I did this twice then I had to flash .13 to the box and restore my setting to have it back to working before I updated . Why is this happening it won’t let me update to the latest image. Using a vu solo 2 and currently on .13
 
Then go the ViX plugin (menu/setup/ViX) -> ImageManager and flash 014 and restore your settings
 
Thank you very much I didn’t know this method now I do.
 
Seem to be struggling with .14 , It doesn’t show xtreme editor, tried many methods , updating to .14 but when I restore my settings the plugin doesn’t show up. Then I tried it fresh installing the ipk I get can’t install as it is already there but it’s not. But when I go back to .13 and restore my setting it shows up . I use extreme editor what is my solution
 
Uninstall xtreme editor, upade to .14 & reinstall xtreme editor.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
There was a thread a few days ago about Xtreme Editor. You need to install a dependency.
 
That worked for me thanks again
 
I will search it up and have a look
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top