Corrected in next build.now and next in 2nd infobar are not translatable in eventinfo it works.
where can I download this file?
Sent from my V972 Core4 using Tapatalk HD
Update vs.5.3 (after the github version 5.2):
- Title introduced in the Standard Channellist, SlimChannelselection and Simple ChannelSelection;
- Size of the Widget for the Channel Name modified- now a little bit longer;
- FocusBarH90x700.png a little bit darker;
- TV Button introduced in EpgSelectionMulti and GraphicalInfoBarEpg (the widget positions: "key_red, key_green etc". and pixmap positions: "red, green, menu etc." in EpgSelection and EpgSelectionMulti also a little bit changed);
- key_tv2.png modified.
- PiconBg in EpgSelection, EpgSelectionMulti and QuickEpg eliminated. Greetings.
Seems one needs to use xpicons, as in Infobar the normal picons are blown up and don't look right..
Looking at the skin.xml at infobar, I dont see a reference to use xpicon, but normal picon.
So how does this work and for what location the skin is looking for xpicons.
Hi,
look at MyMetrix I think a different renderer XPicon.py (or similar) should be used and takes care of the correct picon. I have my picon in /share/enigma2/picon and /share/enigma2/xpicon/picon (write by heart because I am at work now) and I get normal and XPicon depending on the skin.
Ralf