Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mini] New openvix image not working with E-channelizer

theyikes

New member
Joined
Jun 8, 2016
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
49
HI! I'm relatively new to the forum so please bare with me. I've just downloaded Openvix 5 4 003 Release Osmini Usb for the edision os mini, The install went fine but when I tried to upload the m3u file using E-Channelizer and I try to read from the stb i get a failure error. Have any of the old login details changed or am I doing something wrong?

I've done this a ton of times and always without errors.

I've even tried updating E-Channelizer.

Can someone help me out, I'm seriously stuck! If you can suggest something other than E-channelizer I'd be grateful!
 
I've tried connecting with filezilla but it's still not working. Have the default username and password changed?


update:
I can telnet in via windows telnet command using the default username and blank password.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the prompt reply Ronand. I took a look at the link, to be honest I'll have to read it a few times before it makes sense to me but thank you again.
 
not difficult: obligated to set a password from version 5.4 on
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top