Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno] new style vu+ remote will not work with zeus

leonius

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Points
0
hello

I have just flashed my vu uno with zeus,i am stuck on the video input selection screen with no response from my remote at all
I am using the new style vu+remote with the silver buttons

it was working fine before I flashed to zeus now im stuck on the set up screen with no remote
my original remote stoped working so I got this new style remote from the sponser,it has been working fine until I flashed to zeus

any fix for this at all please im stuck on set up screen. :confused:
 
press and hold 2 and 7 for three seconds untill the led turns red
Press help
Press 0001
 
Last edited:
thanks for a quick reply

remote is now working fine

a very big thank you
 
at some point in time you must have changed the default remote control code on the receiver.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top